2015/12/23

Best of the Rest (India)

India already feels already far away. We have not managed to keep up with the blog - I blame it on the bad, bad internets and not ourselves. Here is the best of the rest i.e. the other cities that we visited. Maybe we will add some flavourtext to the pictures later.

Short summary is:
0. Jodhpur always slips my mind when I think of the the trip. Nice fort! Yeah, and ...?
1. Udaipur is called the romatic city and my preciouss and I can understand why
2. Pushkar during the camel fair is crazy cool and probably quite boring the rest of the year
3. Agra: the Taj Mahal is a beautiful building and worth the trip (doh!)
4. Varanasi: India is a deeply mysterious place  (a travel agent told me when he was trying to scam us) and Varanasi is the source of mystery.

Without further ado, here are the pics:

Jodhpur


Udaipur


Pushkar


Agra


Varanasi

No comments:

Post a Comment